Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Dashboards - Apply to all Widgets setting?

BWill_MB12
BWill_MB12 Cleveland, OhioCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in CX Dashboards

When creating a dashboard, can you mass produce widgets if you want the same type of information displayed? An apply to all widgets button?

I know there's a feature at the top of the page to apply a filter to all, but I'm specifically interested not having to create each widget, but maybe a few at a time if they are the similar with minimal changes.

Any help is appreciated,

Brianna

Answers

• chasemcl
    chasemcl Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

I do not believe their is a way to do this (would love for someone to tell me I am incorrect though). I always just create the first widget and then duplicate it multiple times, then make the changes to each widget.

• BWill_MB12
    BWill_MB12 Cleveland, OhioCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Thank you for your response. That's exactly how I do it now, but sometimes I need to change them all because the project takes a turn and its a pain to change all individually. Hoping there's an "Apply to All Widgets" option soon.