Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

How do I lock a custom metric to a specific hierarchy level?

Moji
Moji North YorkCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in CX Dashboards

Hi,

I have three levels of hierarchy: national, regional, and city. I have a metric which is in top box format. I want to show the metric in "regional" and "vs. national" format in the same table. I though I could have a custom metric that is locked to the national level, and a custom metric for each region that captures the difference between the national and regional level. But I cannot find a way to lock custom metrics to a specific level. Any suggestion on how to do this? I'd also appreciate any other ideas to achieve the same goal. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• ChristianB
    ChristianB ProvoModerator, Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Moji! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team.