I can't access Directories | XM Community
Solved

I can't access Directories

• 1 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello

Since Monday afternoon my colleague and I (both Brand Administrators) are unable to access the Directories. It just takes us to blank page and nothing is happening. Did anyone come across the same issue and / or know how to fix it?

Thanks
Anna

icon

Best answer by Kate 1 July 2020, 16:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Try Refreshing your account. It's sort of the qualtrics equivalent of "turn it off and back on again."
image.pngIf that doesn't work- I'd say just try at a later date and time. One of Qualtrics best features is how often is is updated, but I do find that sometimes things like this "break" and don't make sense for a day or two, then it goes back to normal. I'd call support directly if you need it immediately or it doesn't come back to normal in 24 hours or so.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi Kate
Thank you for your reply. This was very good idea, refreshing it, unfortunately didn't work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi AnnaP! Kate is right - if a quick account refresh doesn't resolve the issue, you should definitely reach out to our Support team, so they can further investigate this for you!

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi, Thank you LaurenK I do have Qualtrics support looking into this as well. I was wondering if anyone else came across this issue.

Leave a Reply