My current survey is stuck in edit mode (the option to lock survey has disappeared). How to fix? | XM Community
Solved

My current survey is stuck in edit mode (the option to lock survey has disappeared). How to fix?

• 26 June 2018
  • 3 replies

My current survey is stuck in edit mode (the option to lock survey has disappeared). How to fix?
icon

Best answer by Rich_Boits_Walker 27 June 2018, 17:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
You can try clicking on Distributions and going to the Anonymous Link tab or clicking on the 'Get a single reusable link' button if you've not set up your distributions yet. I've noticed this locks the survey as well.
Badge
Hi @JF555! I wanted to jump in and add to @Rich_Boits_Walker’s comment. If you are unsure of when the Lock option should appear and when it should not, I’d recommend visiting this support page, which details when the Lock option will appear! Note that if you created your survey recently, you may being seeing our Publish feature instead.

Feel free to reach out to our Community members or our Support team if you have further questions about the Lock option!
Hello @Jenah ,
I also have the same issue. Even after I publish and distribute a survey, whenever I click already existing questionnaire, I can just edit it without any pop-up window which makes it sure whether I really want to make a change. I think it's essential to keep the active survey safe. Is this 'lock' function removed? How can I lock my survey?

Leave a Reply