Has anyone integrated Microsoft Dynamics with Qualtrics? | XM Community

Has anyone integrated Microsoft Dynamics with Qualtrics?

• 29 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 295 replies

Hello all: my organization, in addition to using Qualtrics to collect customer feedback on digital offerings, uses Microsoft Dynamics as a reporting tool for customer feedback coming from call centers and other types of interactions. In an end state, I could see integrating both under the Qualtrics environment, but in the current state, Microsoft Dynamics is the designated tool for collecting customer feedback outside of our websites.
Do any Community members have experience integrating Microsoft Dynamics data with Qualtrics? I would welcome the discussion both here and offline.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Adam

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

hi Adam, keen to do the same - how is the integration doing?
Really keen to see how you can create automatically a new survey question, and add survey answers from Qualtrics to CRM Dynamics..

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi Chaps85 -- sorry for the late response. The integration is still moving and is being handled by a separate team. We will probably focus more on populating Qualtrics fields with Dynamics data than creating survey questions with Dynamics. I'll keep you posted. Feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

thanks Adam.
we learnt a lot about the response to lead and response mapping the last few weeks and feel quite comfortable now although shame the error message doesn't help and it takes time to debug...

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi AdamK12 - did you manage to insert file note in crm dynamics? I am unable to do it and looks like my error it's when I try to link the filenote to the company record (account id)....
error message is again not useful... :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Thanks, Chaps85 -- we haven't tried that yet, but it's worth a try...

Leave a Reply