How can I keep the setting for a report after I copy it from "Results" section to "Reports" section? | XM Community
Solved

How can I keep the setting for a report after I copy it from "Results" section to "Reports" section?

• 30 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello.
Recently I had to copy a report from "Results" section to "Reports" section. In the report I made under "Results", some of the tables were for the bottom 2 boxes and top 2 boxes with percentage format and a banner. After I copied the report to "Reports" section, some of the setting for some tables got changed. i.e. the percentage became decimal, "Top 2 Box" became "Top Box" and "Bottom 2 Box" became "Bottom Box", and the banner got moved to the left side, instead of keeping on the top of the table. Please see the attachment below. I will appreciate it very much if anyone can help me.
Thanks.
Best,
Huiling P

image.png

icon

Best answer by MaiaH 26 August 2020, 22:23

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

Huiling this is a consequence of the difference in functionality between Results-Reports and Advanced Reports, where top/bottom box proportions will be visible as percentages in the former and decimal values in the latter.
If you haven't already, please consider posting this alternate functionality as a Product Idea on Community! 🙂

Leave a Reply