Single question in bipolar matrix - loosing response options using a copied question. | XM Community
Question

Single question in bipolar matrix - loosing response options using a copied question.

• 30 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, I am creating a survey with single bipolar matrix questions. After creating one question and edited that to perfection, I copied that multiple times. Then I edit the text at each "polar" end and run the survey. Much to my surprise the respons options of the copied questions are lost and the survey cannot continue onwards (after answering the first question).
Bipolar_1.pngBipolar_2.png
Has anyone else encountered this issue?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hmm, that's weird. I did a quick test and my data is coming out correct. Have you had others test it for you?

Badge

Hi MichelleC,
Thank you for trying to replicate my 'problem', but, no so far nobody else tested it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Have a co-worker test it out for you and see if they end up with the same results. I wonder if saving your two questions to your library and putting them into a new survey would produce the same results? Like, maybe it is a funny glitch with the current survey, for whatever reason.

Leave a Reply