Is there a way to cancel a reminder for one recipient in a list? | XM Community
Question

Is there a way to cancel a reminder for one recipient in a list?

• 14 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi XMC,
When we send out our manual surveys, we upload new contacts to the same lists, and then we create samples based on the specific criteria that defines the new uploads we've had. That way we have all our contacts in one list, and the samples represent our different distributions, as opposed to creating a new list each time.
This generally works very well for us, although there is one major downside (unless I'm mistaken - hence the question).
If a customer responds and says there was some mistake, common practice is to opt them out, so they don't get reminders. However, this opts them out of the entire list, and therefore they won't receive surveys in the future.
Is there any workaround to this?
It would be great, if you could opt a recipient out of a sample, or cancel a reminder on an XMD level.
I hope you guys can help me out.
Thanks.

2 replies

You can opt-out this email in directory., and opt in them back after reminder send date.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/29069#Comment_29069Thanks for your response :)

While this is technically possible, for any industry size customer with a minimum amount of invites of at least 10.000 a week, this isn't a very viable solution.

Leave a Reply