Embedding NPS question in the survey creative and then launching the survey on web | XM Community
Solved

Embedding NPS question in the survey creative and then launching the survey on web

• 30 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I want to use the survey creative to ask first question of my survey questionnaire and then as they click next in the survey creative they are taken to the rest of the survey in a new window. I want to ask NPS question embedded in the survey creative. Please note, I do no want to place this on web page. For example, using the responsive creative which will slide in with the NPS question if a user has spent 2 mins on my site. I think it may be done thru custom HTML creative but I do not want to place the question on a specific web page of my website as creative could appear on any page of the site.

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 14 September 2020, 20:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi noopur_1791! It looks like you were able to get an answer to this question through our wonderful Support team. If anyone else is looking to implement something similar, be sure to reach out to our Web App Feedback for a full walk through of what this setup may look like!

Leave a Reply