Retrieving contact information | XM Community
Question

Retrieving contact information

• 31 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Recently my team and I distributed a longitudinal survey. First the participants had to fill in contact information and then they would recieve an email with the link to the first survey and a loginID generated by the embedded data.
In the second survey we collected the embedded data for the loginID, however, from the first 8 respondents the loginID is not saved. I had to add the collect embeded data option again in survey flow and then it worked but now we don't know to whom these first 8 responses belong. We tried to retrieve that information somehow by looking at times, or looking for contact information, but we haven't figured it out yet. Respondents have recieved a thank you email via survey options thank you mail. Is there a way we could see to which respondents this email is send to use this information to figure out who the responses belong to? or is there another way to figure this out?
many thanks in advance

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I don't believe that we as users can find that. It's possible that support might be able too by digging into the database, though; it has to be stored somewhere in the server if a survey invitation was sent. Hope you can get it! I've run into this myself, and it's frustrating. Good luck!

Leave a Reply