Pre-populate data from a registration survey to renewal survey | XM Community
Question

Pre-populate data from a registration survey to renewal survey

• 1 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi
We are sending out a registration renewal survey soon and I want to pre-populate the renewal survey with the data from the original regisration survey, 34 questions in total. Not all of the questions are text responses so I am not sure how that would effect adding pre-filled data.
Our recipients need to be able to change the pre-populated data if necessary. I have looked at what I think I need to but to be honest they seem pretty complicated:
Customizing Survey Content Based on Historical Response Data and Pulling Data Into a Second Survey (Longitudinal Surveys)
Any help would be very much appreciated 😃

Cheers
Sandy

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You have referred the correct resource(Longitudinal Surveys), we have to store the 34 questions data in contact list, pull it in this survey and use javascript & default choice to pre populate.

Thanks for the response I am sure a Wizard like yourself would have no problem with this. For a newbie like me even the instructions I found for Longitudinal Surveys were somewhat bewildering 🙄 🤔

Can you add this after you have already sent out the 1st survey?? or do you have to do this before you would send out the first survey??

Leave a Reply