We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.
I need to customize the labels of a ranking of given options
Right now I am struggling a bit with the design of my experiment.
I need to customize the "labels" of a ranking of options. When I rank the options for example, I include the names of 5 "specific" places (e.g. Oceania, South America, East Asia, Western Europe and Eastern Europe), but I am not interested in the specific destination, but more in the "position" it has in the ranking. Said this, all the questionnaires would be exactly the same, but instead of using generic labels like destination1, destination2, destination3, destination4, destination5, it would be better to change the label of the destination based on the previous ranking.
Please find an example of the questions:
Please rank the following vacation destinations from more to less attractive:
- Western Europe
- South America
- Eastern Asia
- Eastern Europe
The following questions would be a mix of given ranking destinations
Q1: Choose a vacation scenario
• Your relative travels to destination 2 (south america)
• His friends travel to destination 1 (western europe)
• Your relative travels to destination 4 (eastern asia)
• A friend travels to destination 5 (eastern europe)
Q2: Choose a vacation scenario
• Your relative travels to destination 4
• His friends travel to destination 3
• Your relative travels to destination 1
• A friend travels to destination 2
And so on and on,