How to Sort Favorability results from greatest to smallest | XM Community
Solved

How to Sort Favorability results from greatest to smallest

• 4 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Good afternoon,
I have 40 questions in my survey and I would like to present the top and bottom performers of my survey, in terms of favorability, from the complete set of answers, without any type of separation (i.e. without separating answers from different departments, age groups, etc).
I am able to present all the answers in different rows of a heat map, and present the favorability in a single column, from the global set of results, but I am unable to sort them from greatest to smallest favorability. Apparently the order in which the answers appear in the rows is defined by the order in which they are layed out in the "dashboard data" section of the settings.
Any idea of a solution to achieve what i'm looking for? It doesn't necessarily have to be in the heat map widget, but i'll leave a picture of what i currently have, and from that I only need the widget to automatically sort it from greatest to smallest favoraibility (or vice-versa).
In each row you have one question, and the "global" column presents the global favorability of the answers to the corresponding question.
Thank you for your support,
Best Regards,
Francisco.
3.png

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 2 February 2021, 15:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Unfortunately, the ordering of questions within a dashboard widget is determined by internal ID's and cannot be changed. In some widgets, like the Question List Widget, you can click the top of a column and sort the questions by certain criteria (for example, alphabetically), but this is not an option for many widgets. You can view the order that the questions appear in by going to your Dashboard Data.

Leave a Reply