How can I share an individual response via Salesforce integration? | XM Community
Question

How can I share an individual response via Salesforce integration?

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi all,
We have a question in a survey where customers can leave their contact details to be contacted by one of our customer service agents. This event will trigger a case in Salesforce that they can then pick up. My question now is how can I enable the agent to see the full response to the survey questions in order to create a context on why they want to be contacted? I know that within Qualtrics the respondent ID identifies a single survey, but is there also a public link that we could send to Salesforce so that the agent wouldn't need a Qualtrics account, but they could view the survey response in a separate public tab?

Help, please :)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I would simply add those fields to the case layout and send all the data over. Maybe make it so that by default those questions need to be expanded so as not to clutter the layout.

(I know this isn't what you're asking, so feel free to say this doesn't answer your question. Just a potential workaround if you don't come up with a good answer to this. I have a hard time imagining individual survey responses would ever me made accessible via a qualtrics hosted URL- seems like a security issue to me)

Leave a Reply