How to delete Old Distribution Lists | XM Community
Question

How to delete Old Distribution Lists

• 24 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

In my account, we have a automated distribution process that by default creates a list for each distribution done... This process has been going on since 2018 with zero maintenance and now we have reached +100K lists... which makes the pages VERY SLOW.
Does anyone know how to 'batch' delete this distribution lists in an interface where I can evaluate the creation time?
Cheers,
Jorge Tobias

1 reply

Hi Jorge,
I do not think this is something that is possible in the platform right now, unless you want to create a automation script (like browser automation, not Qualtrics API) that does this.
I would probably try to contact Qualtrics support and see if their engineering team can perhaps do a sweep for you.
I'm guessing if you have 100k+ lists, you probably work on Qualtrics pretty extensively and they'd be alright with doing an occasional wiping on the distribution list, especially, if that is the reason why it is slowing down your project.
The next best option is to probably create a new project (possibly import data over, but this can also slow down re-indexing times) and work in a project that is not so bloated with distribution lists.
Hope that helps!

Leave a Reply