Need help with flow & branch for online questionnaire | XM Community
Question

Need help with flow & branch for online questionnaire

• 29 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi All
I am trying to create an online questionnaire that is based on 2*2 repeated-measure experiment.
There are two sets of blocks/questions. The first set is incongruent and the second set is congruent. Both sets consist of 2 resumes (that I would like to be randomly presented as well), manipulation check questions, and dependent variables. I would like the sets to be randomly presented. After completing both sets, demographic information block and debriefing sheet will be presented.
So the order should be something like this
congruent resume 1 --> congruent resume 2 --> congruent manipulation checks --> congruent dependent variables --> incongruent resume 2 --> incongruent resume 1 --> incongruent manipulation checks --> incongruent dependent variables --> demo --> debrief
I have also attached a picture for what I have at the moment. Hopefully it can be done. Can anyone help me figure it out? I would appreciate your help a lot.
Screenshot (162).png

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I'm sorry, but I'm not clear on the question you are asking? What is the exact problem that you are facing? Because based on the screen shot, you should be getting the flow that you desire.

Leave a Reply