Delete a survey | XM Community
Solved

Delete a survey

• 26 July 2018
  • 3 replies

Dear all,

I created a survey a year ago on my table and I want to completely remove the survey from my table. What should I do? I have a new version of the survey this year and I want to definitely delete the first one. I went to Manage survey>remove survey. This option only disactivated the survey and put it back to "Not downloaded file". Actually I want the survey to be completely off the tablet? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
icon

Best answer by mattyb513 26 July 2018, 16:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
You'll need to log in to the online portal and delete the survey there instead. This will purge it from your Qualtrics instance.

You may consider transferring it to another user instead so you don't lose all the data for the survey, though.
Hello. I am unable to delete a survey as well from my projects. The delete survey option is deactivated. Do you know why? How do we delete surveys? Seems like a basic option so I don't understand why it's not available for me. Thank you.

I have an XM account. Be careful to remove references to the survey before deleting it, e.g. if you've referenced the survey in a dashboard as a data source, you'll no longer be able to update that dashboard. Updates fail because you don't have access to the removed survey.
The remedy is to have the Brand Admin restore the survey, remove it then, re-delete the survey.

Leave a Reply