Failed to create user & username already in use | XM Community
Solved

Failed to create user & username already in use

• 21 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi Experts,
We have integrated our successfactors system to qualtrics through SFTP. The current setup is that SF generates employee export file and stores insisde qualtrics. The users are imported into XM directory for the survey need. ALthough, The automation is running successfully there are some active users not imported into qulatrics system yet. It says Failed to create and username already in use. When cross checked, I confirm that username are unique ID not duplicate is found. Kindly let me know how to import those users ?

image.png
Regards,
Mohammed Javed

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 2 February 2021, 22:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi MohammedJaved - based on what you described, we think it would be best to reach out to our Support team directly, as there is some additional information they may need in order to best troubleshoot and assist.

Badge +1

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/14184/failed-to-create-user-username-already-in-useHi Mohammed,
we are facing the same issue. How did you manage it?
I was wondering also whether you can advice us on about you managed inactive user in Qualtrics.
Did you create specific integration in order to make users inactive in Qualtrics according to SuccessFactors Employee Status?
Thanks in advance
Fabio

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

HI team! Is there a ready solution for this? or  its just raising tickets?  As the last week we had at least 5 cases, and we had to raise tickets for all. But it would be great to understand whats the mechanism behind, why is this happening and what to do to prevent this from happening.

Many thanks 

Livia B

Leave a Reply