Cloning survey to another personal Qualtrics account, along with Message Library | XM Community
Solved

Cloning survey to another personal Qualtrics account, along with Message Library

• 1 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have a Qualtrics account with a SSO login through my employer. So my survey is at https://Employer-ID.ca1.qualtrics.com
If I create another, personal Qualtrics account, will I be able to clone my existing survey from Employer-ID.ca1.qualtrics.com to my personal Qualtrics account? Will I be able to clone my Message Library as well? If matters, I do not need to clone/copy/save the collected survey responses.
Does my new personal Qualtrics account have to be paid?
Irrespective of cloning, can I back up my Message Library to my hard drive? So I will have a local copy of the Message Library on my hard drive, which can be subsequently restored to a Qualtrics account.

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 8 February 2021, 17:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Alex_WLU - if you create a Free Account, you will be limited in your permissions. Take a look at this support page to see Free Account restrictions. If you are switching to a new license, then you will want to consider a User Move, which is done by our Support team. If you have any follow up questions, be sure to reach out to our Support team, as they will best be able to assist!

Leave a Reply