I used the NET PROMOTER SCORE and I am now interested to analyze 1-10 and not only Promoter etc. | XM Community
Solved

I used the NET PROMOTER SCORE and I am now interested to analyze 1-10 and not only Promoter etc.

• 12 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Is it possible to somehow get the information, which number the participant chose instead only receiving passiver, promoter or detraktor in the excel sheet. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by lizb311 12 February 2021, 23:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

Yes, this is possible - and should happen automatically when you download your data in Excel. If you download your data, you should see two columns for your net promoter score question. One will be the group (detractor/passive/promoter), and will be called something like Q1_NPS_Group. The following column immediately after that should be the raw score (on a scale from 0 to 10) and will be called something like Q1 (again, depending on what the question number is in your particular survey).

To get the 0-10 numbers to display as a chart in your reports:

• Add a new visualization from the Net Promoter Score question. Click on the new graph.

• Change the data source for the new graph from "NPS Group" to "Numeric value." This should be the first option that comes up in the top right sidebar when you have your visualization selected.

• image.pngChange the visualization type to a bar chart (or table or whatever you like).

image.png

Badge

thank you !

Badge

Hi!
When exporting the data to CSV, is it possible to only export the 0-10 value and not the "promoter, detractor" categories?
Thanks!

Leave a Reply