Adding Respondents to Registration Survey? | XM Community
Solved

Adding Respondents to Registration Survey?

• 7 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I'm using a survey as a registration form and would like to add our guest speakers to it (so they don't have to). I haven't been successful in my attempts to learn how to do this. I would appreciate any direction on how to do this.

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 7 August 2018, 16:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
@Eric , Can you elaborate more, do you want to send filled registration forms to speakers.
No, I would simply like to add the speakers into the database, so we (our team) can look at the responses to see everyone attending the conference.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Below are 2 ways you can do this with:-

1.) You can take the survey link and manually add the details.
2.) Second solution is to export survey data file format,(in data and analysis in legacy tab export example , this will pull all survey variables you have), Fill this csv with speaker details and again upload in data. so these records will get added to database.
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
@Eric I have colleagues that use Qualtrics as a registration form. I recommend following @bansalpeeyush29's first suggestion. You can use the anonymous link to start the survey and fill it in for your speakers. Exporting, editing, and importing again is more cumbersome.
@bansalpeeyush29 and @bstrahin Thank you both for your help!

Leave a Reply