Embedded data is showing as N/A in qualtrics dashboard | XM Community
Solved

Embedded data is showing as N/A in qualtrics dashboard

• 15 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi people,
I get answers to a lot of my questions from here and the chat line is closed thought i'd try to post a question here.
I have set an embedded data field from the survey flow that gives a percentage score when i look at the response from the data and analysis tab.
I go to dashboard and expect to the that score shown in the record grid and other parts of the dashboard but it shows as N/A. I would expect to see the same data as i do in the data and analysis tab.
Screenshot 1: Shows the data in the data and analysis tab and see highlighted response (row 3)
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 14.35.19.png
Screenshot 2: Shows the same response (SFDC Case number 56083895) highlighted on the second row. The B2B percent column is showing N/A.

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 14.31.30.pngDoes anyone have any ideas why this would happen?

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 14 May 2021, 20:33

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi AlexPowell 😊 ! It looks like there may be an issue with your mapping. I recommend reviewing this support page on mapping. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support page, you'll want to reach out to the Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support!

Leave a Reply