Allow someone to look up distribution information with limited permissions | XM Community
Solved

Allow someone to look up distribution information with limited permissions

• 23 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi. As a brand administrator, is there a way I can set someone up as a user with limited permissions (specifically I don't want them to be able to distribute surveys) and allow them access to lookup specific distribution information.
Here is my specific use case: We have a transactional survey with distribuitons daily. I have someone who wants to be able to log into Qualtrics and find out if a particular contact was sent a survey, if they were skipped, if they opened/did not open the invite, etc. I DON'T want this person to be able to distribute surveys. From what I'm seeing, you have to give someone distributions permissions to access this information. I'm looking for someone to validate this or provide a work around I'm missing.
Thanks,
Leslie

icon

Best answer by InessaG 23 March 2021, 20:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Do you have access to dashboards? You can set up distribution reporting in dashboards and give them access to the right widgets/reports there with filters for particular accounts, etc.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, thanks. I forgot to mention that. We do NOT have access to dashboards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Ah, too bad. That's the only solution I'm aware of. Otherwise, you need to give them full distribution rights, which I agree doesn't meet your needs and creates control issues. I suggest putting in a feature request.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thank you for your help!

Leave a Reply