Display dialog after and Set timer to close dialog not available for responsive dialog creative | XM Community
Solved

Display dialog after and Set timer to close dialog not available for responsive dialog creative

• 2 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,
Referring the below link -
Responsive Dialog CreativeI don't see the below 2 options while creating the creative

• Display dialog after: The number of seconds after the user meets the intercept conditions (e.g., clicks into the app) that this dialog appears.

• Set timer to close dialog: Determine how long after the dialog appears that it should close itself. Deselect this option to force the user to close the dialog to remove it from the screen.

Is there anyway to view these 2 options for this particular type of creative?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SandhyaM 26 May 2021, 09:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, and thanks for reaching out!
You can view these two options here (under the Animation heading on our support page).
Please let us know if there's anything else that you need, and as always, please don't hesitate to reach out our fabulous Support Team if you need any additional help with Website / App Feedback!

Userlevel 2

Hi GuinevereM ,
Under the Animation heading, I am able to see the options Transition Type, Fade Background but I don't see the other 2 options i.e. Set timer to close dialog and Display dialog after.
Even in support pages, I don't see any images of the same.

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/36394#Comment_36394It would be definitely helpful to have a short video here or at least a screenshot where I can see it

Userlevel 2

I have found the solution for this -
Creating the responsive dialog using piece-by-piece setup, gives us these 2 options.

Badge +48

Hi all - I wanted to hop in here and confirm that this functionality is only possible today for Responsive Dialog creatives created using “piece by piece” intercepts. However, the team currently has plans to add this support to guided flow Responsive Dialogs. 😀

Leave a Reply