Someone has coded something like this before? | XM Community
Question

Someone has coded something like this before?

Hello!
I am working on my Master thesis about assessment of music exams. The first part of the study will consist on asking examiners questions about how they judge final exams in general and how they weigh different criteria when determining their final assessment.
 I would like to create a survey in which they move sliders to give a score to the criteria. From the score recorded in the slider a weight that is relative to the other criteria would be calculated. So I am interested in seeing the weight each criterion has for the examiners relative to the other criteria. 
 To be more precise, I would like them to use a slider where they can record the respective score for a criterion, and automatically at the right of the slider, have the relative weight (percentage) of the criterion appear. This way, the participant can see how much they assigned to a specific criterion, and therefore assign scores to a criterion relatively to the other criteria. 
I attached a document with a document where maybe is a bit more clear.
Scoring.pngI don't have any experience coding, so I was wondering if maybe someone had to create a similar coding or if someone could somehow help me with this!
Thank you!
Maria

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply