Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Keeping same loop & merge pair for next question

rmspb157
rmspb157 United KingdomCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

The screen shot above demonstrates the beginning of a question in my survey. My loop & merge has 96 difference images, half of faces I have manipulated to be fatter, half I have manipulated to be thinner. It is the respondent's job to select which person they'd hire for a job role.

For ease in filling out the study, I decided to put my next measure of these faces on a new page (the page was too clustered with all measures on same page). However, I have been told it would be more helpful it the same faces remain displayed for next measure in the form of a slider. How this question currently appears is demonstrated below.

Is there any way at all I can ensure that the exact same pairing can appear for this further measure on a new page or not?

Answers

• faris
    faris New York, NYCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

@rmspb157 Would you be willing to share your QSF?