Share surveys....but not with everyone! | XM Community
Question

Share surveys....but not with everyone!

• 27 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I want to share a survey tool with my teachers so that students can take the survey and evaluate how engaging their classes are. Then, I want to be able to see the results without teachers' seeing other teacher results. Any help?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

You could try setting up different Results-Reports for each teacher. This will be easier if you don't have too many teachers. Create the basic Results-Report you want teachers to be able to see (you can base it off the Default Report, and make edits from there). Once you're happy with that, copy that generic report as many times as you need to, for as many teachers you have. Name the different report copies after each teacher, so each teacher has their own report.
Then in each individual teacher's report, add a filter that takes out all responses except the ones submitted for that teacher. Click on Share Report, then Manage Public Report, and check the box to make the public report available. You can password protect the report if you'd like to. Then give that public report link to the appropriate teacher.

Leave a Reply