Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

How can I condense the view in the new survey builder?

Isabelle_T
Isabelle_T Novato, CA, USACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Is there a way to condense the view in the new survey builder? I'm used to seeing more questions on one page and right now I'm feeling limited in what I can see and do. Is there the ability to zoom out so I can see more on the page? Thank you.

Best Answer

• AmaraW
    AmaraW Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Isabelle_T! We'd recommend zooming out on your browser if you prefer to see a larger view of the survey editor! I use the shortcut Command- to zoom out on a Mac, but it may vary based on the type of browser you are using 😀

Answers

• Isabelle_T
    Isabelle_T Novato, CA, USACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi @AmaraW , thanks for the suggestion. I would do that, but then the page font gets really small--too small for my struggling eyes. What I'm more interested in is getting rid of some of the abundant white space. Looks like there isn't a feature yet to do that specifically so I'll submit it for feedback. What I'm hoping to do is something similar to what you can do in gmail--have a default density, but then have "comfortable" and "compact" densities.