Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

First solo dashboard and I am stuck

AndrewColoplast
AndrewColoplast United KingdomCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in CX Dashboards

Hi

I am sure I am making a simple mistake here, but creating a dashboard from a new survey, survey is working well and i want to create simple dashboard, i have brought the data over but cant get the widgets to show my fields

What am i doing wrong

Thanks

Andrew

Best Answer

• SabrinaC
    SabrinaC Carrollton, GeorgiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@AndrewColoplast

Dashboards are great! Setting them up is sometimes trial and error!

Is your survey live and collecting data? I have to create test data to set up the widgets if I am creating the dashboard before live distribution.

If your survey is live, I have found that it can take some time once you link up the survey to the dashboard for the fields to show. This also happens when I make Field Name or Field Type changes to the Dashboard Data. I usually give the system an hour and come back to find my fields. I supposed it can take a while to make all the connections.

Also, make sure your Field Types are compatible with the widgets you are using. Here is the support link.

Sabrina

Answers

• AndrewColoplast
    AndrewColoplast United KingdomCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Thanks, yes i was been impatient!

• SabrinaC
    SabrinaC Carrollton, GeorgiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

Glad that is all it was! Congratulations on your first dashboard...your life will never be the same!!