Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

what use for transactional data ?

JRKBM
JRKBM Bordeaux FRCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 22 in XM Directory

In my automatic contacts imports, I use both the embedded data (fixed customer data) and the transactional data (new data at each interaction with the customer).

The problem is that I can only use the embedded data in my surveys. So I ask myself the question of the usefulness of transactional data or just to look at a single contact in the XM directory ?

Or maybe someone has already managed to pull transactional information up in their survey flow ?

Answers

• JRKBM

My apologies this message was not intended for this category, but for the xm directory part.

can a moderator move it?

• LaurenK
    LaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator
  • JRKBM

Thanks @LaurenK

I managed to retrieve transaction data from the survey flow via the API (webservice).

here are the items i get. since each element name is increased by 1, how do you always get the last element as embedded data ?

I would also like to have as embedded data, the total number of transactions of this person?

• LaurenK
    LaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator

Hi @JRKBM - unfortunately, I am unable to help with any support related requests. If this is an urgent question, you'll want to reach out to our Support team as they are best equipped to help! Otherwise, our community members typically chime in when they can help!