what use for transactional data ? | XM Community
Solved

what use for transactional data ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10
  • QPN Level 2 ●●
  • 75 replies

In my automatic contacts imports, I use both the embedded data (fixed customer data) and the transactional data (new data at each interaction with the customer).
The problem is that I can only use the embedded data in my surveys. So I ask myself the question of the usefulness of transactional data or just to look at a single contact in the XM directory ?
Or maybe someone has already managed to pull transactional information up in their survey flow ?

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 17 May 2021, 16:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

My apologies this message was not intended for this category, but for the xm directory part.
can a moderator move it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/37413#Comment_37413Just moved it! 😊

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Thanks LaurenK
I managed to retrieve transaction data from the survey flow via the API (webservice).
Capture.JPGhere are the items i get. since each element name is increased by 1, how do you always get the last element as embedded data ?
I would also like to have as embedded data, the total number of transactions of this person?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi JRKBM - unfortunately, I am unable to help with any support related requests. If this is an urgent question, you'll want to reach out to our Support team as they are best equipped to help! Otherwise, our community members typically chime in when they can help!

Leave a Reply