Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Pulling firstname and lastname from a contact list into a multiple choice question options.

whalesarowolo
whalesarowolo NigeriaCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Hello, I am new to Qualtrics and it has been challenging for me to achieve some experience that i do with a breeze in ODK or CommCare. I created a survey that I require to pull Firstname and Lastname of a respondent from a contact list. I will like the Firstname and Lastname from the contact list to display based on a two level filter that will be set based on response to previous questions. To explain further, I have a contact list that contains the Firstname, Lastname, Gender, Village and UniqueID for farmers. I have uploaded the farmers contact list but I want the information pulled into my survey for selection based on two filter questions: The village the farmer resides and the Gender of the farmer. And the follow up question will be the fullname (Firstname + Lastname) of the farmer displayed in a dropdown based on the filters in Q1 & Q2. Refer to the screenshot below:

Please i look forward to someone assisting me to achieve this experience.

Thanks.

Wale

Tagged:

Answers