Images sent in the Invitation email from Qualtrics don't appear in users Outlook | XM Community
Solved

Images sent in the Invitation email from Qualtrics don't appear in users Outlook

• 27 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello,
The survey invitation my company is sending from Qualtrics to our users are no showing up in the email they receive in Outlook. This is causing a terrible user experience plus low response rate because everyone thinks is SPAM (please see image attached).
IMAGE OUTLOOK.pngDoes anyone has any idea how to force the images to appear in the invitation email? How can I fix this?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by InessaG 27 May 2021, 19:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

This is the users' setting in Outlook. Most companies have now set a default setting to NOT download images unless the user chooses to do so manually. It's a security feature and, unfortunately, there is not much you can do about it.

Badge

Thank you InessaG, at least now I understand why this is happening.
Have a great day!

Badge +2

One potential workaround for the security setting in outlook is for the company to host the image on their website and provide a URL to access that image.
Then when composing the email, you can look at the html source view and include the URL of the hosted image. Typically, if the image is hosted by the company, the image will be downloaded automatically.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

mollym Unless Qualtrics is being used for employee engagement, majority of surveys are external and not internal. So this solution wouldn't apply.

Badge +2

Yes, agreed, I should have included that's for internal emails only.

Leave a Reply