Qualtrics settings | XM Community
Question

Qualtrics settings

Badge

Hi,
I logged in to Qualtrics recently after a while and become a bit annoyed finding out the way Qualtrics now looks. I have two questions:

1. I wanted to move questions up and down within the block which I used to do just selecting the questions and clicking on "Move Up or down". Now it is asking me to many questions (attached image) - anything changed in settings?

2. Another question "Not in the survey flow" - I couldn't find anyways to bring it back to survey flow. It is not in Trash folder, I can see it in the builder but not in Survey Flow, no helpful youtube - a bit strange -any idea?

Thanks in advance.
Ahmed
BlockMove.JPG

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

wuaham
You can move questions more easily now by just dragging them. Click on the question you wish to move and the cursor changes its shape. You can now move it within the blcok or across blocks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

To bring the block back into the Survey Flow, you have to go the Survey Flow, clcik on 'Add below' on the last item (or wherever you want to add this orphan block). Select to add 'Block' and choose the block.

Badge

Thank you for the answer - but it would be great if you kindly show me both with some step by step images, I can't find anywhere to move by dragging - am i missing something?

Leave a Reply