Organizing Survey Reports by Respondent (NOT by Question) | XM Community
Solved

Organizing Survey Reports by Respondent (NOT by Question)

• 28 May 2021
  • 6 replies

I've created a Qualtrics survey to record and analyze employee interviews . Instead of having a report that analyzes each questions' cumulative results, I would like a report that organizes answers for each respondent. That way I'll have the ability to review all data corresponding to each interviewee.
Is there an easy way to do this? I'm struggling to find the information I need on other XM Community posts. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Mishraji 29 May 2021, 23:24

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

AlanLB - Have you tried out the 'Results table' visualization on a custom report? You can add columns to a results table and basically see data similar to an excel.
Alternatively, you can use a filter on your current report to filter by interviewee name/email/id as applicable.

Mishraji Thanks for the response! I know how to create a custom report, but I'm not seeing a "results table visualization" option. Do you know how I can include it?

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

AlanLB - The results table is present under table widgets. Screenshot attached for your reference:
image.png

Where do I get the survey Data option to have access to these dropdown options? I have a similar issue that might be similar.

I developed a survey in Qualtrics, which will be used as a form. The main purpose of this form is to serve as the tool to facilitate our academic review process at the university. Each academic program will be reviewed by a group of individuals via link to the form. Once reviews are completed, we intend to generate an aggregated report that includes the visualizations by question, but we also would like to generate multiple reports by program reviewed. Is it doable by using the same approach suggested previously?

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

cristileite - Yes, it is doable. However, the CX dashboards would be a much better reporting tool in this case.

Leave a Reply