Field Groups for EX Dashboards | XM Community
Question

Field Groups for EX Dashboards

• 2 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I'm trying to make a widget for a matrix table question but I can only find instructions on the link below. Unfortunately, Field Groups are not available when I go to my dashboard data. What's the best way to go around making widgets for a Matrix table without them?

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/dashboard-settings-cx/dashboard-data/advanced-fields/field-groups/

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

gosrj Field Groups are a specific feature for CX dashboards currently not available on the EX Dashboard. But there are ways to get this working on EX as below,

1. Map all the questions as a number set and build categories to combine those statements and you will be able to use those categories to report on scorecards or simple charts.

2. Use a simple chart and add multiple top/bottom box metrics and choose individual statements under Field as below,

image.png

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

EDIT: category choice IDs correlate to the field name values in the dashboard data

Abhi_Nair is there a way to easily identify the choices under categories based on the associated survey question?
In the survey I'm building, each choice repeats itself under each question (~4 times in total) so it's hard to know which category to add the choice to.

Leave a Reply