Weekly Product Release Notes - June 3, 2021
RECENT UPDATES | RELEASED ON OR BEFORE June 3, 2021
- Load data into XM Directory task: New functionally added to upload CSV files for mapping field values.
- Importing Data as a CX Dashboard Source: New page on how to use an imported data project as a CX dashboard data source. Also contains instructions on how to convert legacy CSV sources to imported data sources.
UPCOMING FEATURES* | STARTING ON AND AFTER JUNE 9, 2021
CX & BX Dashboards
- Daylight Savings Time for Dashboards: Previously, dashboards did not support DST, causing discrepancy between times listed there and in other parts of the platform. Now all dashboards will be compatible with DST. This change does not apply to EX dashboards.
- Frontline Feedback Form Editor Update: The feedback form editor will soon allow you to add key metadata and other custom information to every piece of feedback submitted.
FEEDBACK AND QUESTIONS
- If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request.
- If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Updates page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.
- You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.
*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.
Sign In to Comment