Insert the respondent's response option frequency of likert scale questions in the end of the survey | XM Community
Solved

Insert the respondent's response option frequency of likert scale questions in the end of the survey

My survey includes many Likert scale questions. I just design these Likert scale questions as multiple-choice questions. All the 12 questions have the same options (strongly disagree, agree, neutral, agree, strongly agree). The questions are divided into several different sections. We hope to include a summary table (see the attached screenshot) that can show the respondent's response frequency to these statements questions and the number of questions they answered. In this way, we can know the distribution of the response from the subject. For example, how many neutral did this respondent select in this survey? I didn't figure out how to include this feature in my survey. I tried the quota function and it doesn't work. I am wondering whether I can include this feature using javascript. Unfortunately, I am not so familiar with javascript coding. Has anyone ever used javascript to insert a frequency table in the Qualtrics survey? Thanks a lot!
Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 11.35.03.png

icon

Best answer by Mishraji 6 June 2021, 01:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You can use scoring for this

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

jessie0818 - You can use scoring in this case. Create 5 scoring categories for each section (one for each scale option) and insert the score in the above summary table. For more details on scoring, refer the following support page:
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/scoring/

Thank you so much for answering my question. I already solved this issue with the scoring feature.

Leave a Reply