How to stop survey once desired quota has been reached? | XM Community
Solved

How to stop survey once desired quota has been reached?

• 6 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, here's a summary of my survey flow:

• Information sheet

• Branch if

• Randomiser (present only 1 of the following elements)

• Reference survey 1

• Reference survey 2

• Reference survey 3

• Debrief sheet

Respondents only answer one of the reference surveys before the survey ends. I would like 100 responses for each reference survey. Is there a way that once reference survey 1 has reached 100 responses, it is no longer presented?

icon

Best answer by dkgy 7 June 2021, 16:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Yes, you can do this by adding quotas and defining a condition post which you don't want to show the particular survey.

Survey Options > advanced >>Quotas

In quota options you can select "Do not display a block and select the required block".

Kindly go through the below support page link for detailed information:
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/quotas/#LimitingTotalSurveyResponses

Hi Harshal0468_Ugam
Thanks. I have tried the quota option and the "Do not display a block and select the required block". In theory, I want to be able to just click the whole of reference survey 1. However, this survey is made up of many blocks so there's no option for me to click it as a whole, only specific blocks in the survey.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey dkgy
I have implemented it for 2 reference surveys, you can modify it for 3.

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Hi Harshal0468_Ugam
Thank you so much for your response. I am currently trying to implement it. This might be a really really stupid question but I can't seem to add the "If Quota Survey 1 Has Been Met"

Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 15.48.14.pngI have added everything else.

Hi Harshal0468_Ugam
Please ignore my previous post. I figured it out. Thanks so much for your help! It worked :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Great!
However you accepted the question, not the answer.

Leave a Reply