Weekly Product Release Notes - June 10, 2021
RECENT UPDATES | RELEASED ON OR BEFORE JUNE 10, 2021
- Frontline Feedback Form Editor Update: The feedback form editor will soon allow you to add key metadata and other custom information to every piece of feedback submitted.
UPCOMING FEATURES* | STARTING ON AND AFTER JUNE 16, 2021
- Certified Questions: Certified demographic questions use prebuilt questions that collect demographic data from your respondents to automatically push that data to the respondent’s contact entry in your XM Directory.
- TextFlow: You can now trigger actions based on topics and sentiments detected in oncoming responses.
- Zendesk Event: New event in Actions to trigger a workflow based on events in Zendesk (e.g., ticket assignee is changed).
- Segments & Lists Tab: Segments, lists, and samples are being combined into one tab in XM Directory. This feature will start rolling out gradually on June 16.
FEEDBACK AND QUESTIONS
- If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request.
- If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Updates page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.
- You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.
*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.
Sign In to Comment