Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Use existing responseID in email trigger to link responses

LucySE
LucySE Manchester, UKCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited June 24 in Survey Platform

Hi

I am creating a set of surveys for a longitudinal study (survey a, b & c).

I have followed the following instructions to be able to keep contact data (survey a) and survey data pseudo-anonymised for the initial baseline survey (survey b)

I now have one more survey (survey c) that needs to be completed at specific timepoints around 3 months apart. I need to be able to link the responseID from these initial surveys (a & b) in to the email trigger that I send out at these timepoints (c). I'm sure this is probably a simple action but I am completely new to Qualtrics and need a little help.

Thank you!

Lucy

Best Answer

Answers

• LucySE
    LucySE Manchester, UKCommunity Member Qubie ✭

@bstrahin It looks like I have XM Directory which will definitely be helpful. How would I go about finding the response IDs from the initial survey and linking that with the email responses?

Thanks