Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Question randomization from two random subsets

Researcher51
Researcher51 Community Member Qubie ✭
edited July 9 in Survey Platform

Hello! I am creating a new survey and have encountered an issue that I am unable to resolve. I have 2 subsets of images. Subset A includes 10 images and Subset B includes 30 images. Now I want to show a total of 20 images on the same page. 3 of the 20 images will be randomly selected from Subset A and 17 of the 20 images will be randomly selected from Subset B. In addition, when the 20 images are shown, I want their order to be randomized rather than fixed in a particular order so that different survey takers will see the images presented in different orders.

I would greatly appreciate any help you may provide regarding this issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Answers

• grahulp5
    grahulp5 IndiaCommunity Member Guru ✭✭

Create 2 randomizer in survey flow, one for Subset A and other for the B one and get the required options from there and then just pipe-in the embedded values in the question and then randomize it in the question.