We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.
Loop&Merge bug timer + skip logic
I have a Loop and Merge survey, on several items from a previously asked question. I want to present the items to the participants, one after the other, until the participant decides to stop. I present the items in "Loop and Merge" with three conditions:
- one condition where there are two options: "See more items" and "Stop";
- one condition where there is only the option: "See more items" (in this condition, when the participant clicks on the blue arrow without selecting "See more items", the loop stops)
- one condition where there is only the option: "Stop" (in this condition, when the participant clicks on the blue arrow without selecting "Stop", the loop continues)
I have several problems:
1. In the "Loop and Merge" block I put a "Skip to... End of Block if "Stop" is selected" but it doesn't work. When I put "Skip to... End of Survey if "Stop" is selected" it works, when I click on "Stop" the survey ends well, but when I put "End of Block" it doesn't work, when I click on "Stop" the loop items continue to be displayed.
2. In the condition where there is only the option: "Stop" (in this condition, when the participant clicks on the blue arrow without selecting "Stop", the loop continues), Qualtrics "saves" only the page where the "Stop" button was clicked (the page where something happened), and in the file the columns are empty for all the pages on which the participants passed and where they just clicked on the arrow to go to the next fact ( so we have no information to know if the participant saw the other items). How do we know which items were presented to the participants?
3. I put a timer block in the "Loop and Merge" block but the timer does not work, the timer columns are empty in the data. Since the timer "record and manage how long a participant spends on this page", and the loop and merge happens on several pages, maybe the timer is lost and doesn't know which page to measure? How do I get the timer to give me the time spent by participants on each option of the "Loop and Merge"?
Thanks a lot for your help !