Email | XM Community
Question

Email

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We automatically upload customer's email addresses daily for survey distribution. There are customers that we wish not to survey. Is there a way to put these addresses into Qualtrics so that they are flagged not to send should they be loaded in our automatic process?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Hi,
I am assuming you are creating distribution list in an automated manner, and you already are aware of the email addresses that shouldn't receive the survey. Is there any specific reason you are adding these email addresses to these distribution lists? If you don't add, they won't receive the survey.
Let me know in case you have any specific requirement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Is that "do not survey"-list growing on a steady basis or is it always a set list of people? How are you triggering the emails from Qualtrics?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

It will grow on a somewhat steady basis. Right now we have it set not to survey the same email address until 45 days have passed since a survey. There are just a handful of people we do not want surveys to go through. Looking how to create that list.

Thank you for responding.
Kim

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

We also upload contacts daily - we have an embedded data field called ed_dsc_exclude that we send over as "yes" for contacts we wish to not receive a survey on a given day. I don't know the mechanics of how it works with the survey distribution (we hired an implementation consultant to create our survey), but it's been working for us for the last year or so - I can ask for more details if that sounds helpful to you!

Leave a Reply