How to restrict a user to view data only for his own hierarchy in Reports and Dashboards | XM Community
Solved

How to restrict a user to view data only for his own hierarchy in Reports and Dashboards

• 30 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello Experts,
How can we restrict a user to be able to view data only for his own hierarchy such as his own team/department/division etc while he viewing a report or a dashboard in the Qualtrics instance, he need not have taken an survey himself, for example a manager or a top executive level users?

Kind Regards,
Manjista

icon

Best answer by Bnita 7 September 2021, 20:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Here is the direct link to the support page that will help you with the requirement:
Step 6: Sharing & Administering CX DashboardsLet me know in case you have any further questions.
All the best with your project!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

cbhavsar - Thanks for your quick help, I see that the link you attached mentions CX dashboards, I hope this will also work for EX dashboards as I am mainly working on EX related reports and dashboards? Please confirm.

Hey for EX you can use this support page - https://www.qualtrics.com/support/employee-experience/creating-ee-project/participants-tab/participants-ee/participant-information-window-ee/#Permissions
Scroll all the way to the bottom to "Dashboard permission". After you create the role and activate the dashboard, you can use "restrict data" to ensure he is limited to only see the results for his team

Leave a Reply