Dynamically updating two values with one slider | XM Community
Question

Dynamically updating two values with one slider

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,
I'm trying to get one slider (from 0 to 10 in increments of 1) that determines the value of two fields. Together, both fields must sum to 10. For example, if I start at a value of 5, and move left, I want the left value to be 6 and the right value to be 4. Basically, I'm trying to get something like this:
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/11843/dynamically-updating-two-slider-values-on-the-same-page
I am, however, failing miserably.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Best

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This is what I have so far:
example.PNGIt does update the Embedded Data field, but only on the next page, not dynamically on the current page. Does someone know a solution for that?
Also, I had to manually insert the question ID "QID48" because " "#" + that + "input.ResultsInput" " did not work. Again, pointers to solutions would be appreciated!

Badge +1

Hi Vowigoe,
Have you solved your problem? I am wondering whether you could help me with a similar question. I have a 100-point slider and need to allocate it to two accounts. I need two values displayed on the slider. I tried your code but do not know how to adapt it to my problem. Could you help me?

Leave a Reply