Response showing blank answers | XM Community
Question

Response showing blank answers

• 7 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

It seems like there are some people on the community that have also had this issue and no responses on how to truly fix it or that a solution has occurred.
We had a survey go out with 5 open text box questions and an individuals response came back blank. All questions were mandatory/forced response and there was no skip logic or anything like that.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sorry to ask, but did you check the responses to see if they entered "spaces"?

Badge +1

she had a couple sentences in each box - she re-created her answers and sent me a word document showing what she entered originally.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Where are you seeing that the response is blank? Are you viewing them in the Data & Analysis grid view, downloading a PDF of the response, or something else?
Also, have you checked to see if it's still blank? It's a long shot, but I've had times where responses were temporarily unavailable but returned at a later time.

Badge +1

I viewed it in a few places, in a dashboard, tried doing it in PDF in data & analytics and it just showed a "." but i sent this individual a re-take link and she did it again and this time it appeared.

Leave a Reply