We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.
New Editor: how to change fonts & colours uniformly
I am trying to create a uniform survey but it is difficult to do it. Hope, you can help me.
- For a Net Promoter Score I want to have a uniform scale but the inscription of the scale is still grey ("Not at all likely" / "Extremely likely") and not blue as I wanted it to be. Any idea how to change the colour for all NPS in the survey?
2. For Sliders in my survey the font size of the inspriction of the scale ("Very Poor" / "Excellent" / numbers 0-10) is much smaller then the rest of the text. Do you have an idea how to change the font size for all sliders?
3. I'd like to highlight new headings/chapters with a uniform background and colored numerization of the questions as in this example. Is there any chance to do so?
4. Is there any way to manually set the spacing between questions? I can only do this for all at once via Questioning Space, but then it doesn't always fit (sometimes too much space, sometimes not enough)
5. Is there a way to write something grayed out in advance in "Text Entry" fields?Specifically, write a grayed out "Other Option" in the Text Entry field?
I know that some of these requirements I could manually change for each questions using the rich editor but I would like to change the things uniformly for the whole survey. I would be very happy to get some help.