New Editor: how to change fonts & colours uniformly | XM Community
Question

New Editor: how to change fonts & colours uniformly

Dear community,
I am trying to create a uniform survey but it is difficult to do it. Hope, you can help me.

1. For a Net Promoter Score I want to have a uniform scale but the inscription of the scale is still grey ("Not at all likely" / "Extremely likely") and not blue as I wanted it to be. Any idea how to change the colour for all NPS in the survey?

image.png

2. For Sliders in my survey the font size of the inspriction of the scale ("Very Poor" / "Excellent" / numbers 0-10) is much smaller then the rest of the text. Do you have an idea how to change the font size for all sliders?
image.png

3. I'd like to highlight new headings/chapters with a uniform background and colored numerization of the questions as in this example. Is there any chance to do so?

image.png
4. Is there any way to manually set the spacing between questions? I can only do this for all at once via Questioning Space, but then it doesn't always fit (sometimes too much space, sometimes not enough)

5.  Is there a way to write something grayed out in advance in "Text Entry" fields?Specifically, write a grayed out "Other Option" in the Text Entry field?

I know that some of these requirements I could manually change for each questions using the rich editor but I would like to change the things uniformly for the whole survey. I would be very happy to get some help.

Kr
Claudia

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I can help you with 5. It is called "Placeholder". You can try this:
jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" .InputText").attr("placeholder", "Your text appears here");

Hi Bharath,
thanks for your answer! Where should I put this code in as I'd like to have the Text grayed out in the Text entry box?
image.pngKr

Leave a Reply