Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

CSS for Net Promoter Score

ClaudiaWo
ClaudiaWo Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited August 2 in Custom Code

Dear community,

for a Net Promoter Score I want to have a uniform scale but the inscription of the scale is still grey ("Not at all likely" / "Extremely likely") and not blue as I wanted it to be. Any idea how to change the colour for all NPS in the survey?

Thanks for help!

Answers

• grahulp5
    grahulp5 IndiaCommunity Member Guru ✭✭

yeah, it can be changed via css; just find the default color class and then update it via .css and add color:desired color.

• ClaudiaWo

Hi grahulp5,

thanks for your answer but what does it mean in detail? How can I find default colour class? How should this CSS code then looks like?

Kr

• ClaudiaWo

On console it looks like this:

How does the CSS code looks like then?

• grahulp5

jQuery('.ColumnLabel.First').css('color','red')

jQuery('.ColumnLabel.Last').css('color','green')

Just update the color or class if not matching, similarly you can update any labels just view the class and paste it in the jQuery.

• ClaudiaWo

I put your code in the look & feel CSS editor, but nothing happened.. any idea why? Have I done something wrong?

Kr

• grahulp5

You need to put this code in JS of the question itself and not in custom CSS section.