Map widget and Qualtrics standard library question on country | XM Community
Solved

Map widget and Qualtrics standard library question on country

• 23 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6
Okay. So in the research suite, there is a question in the standard Qualtrics library about country, with a list of around 200 countries in the world. In Vocalize, there is a map widget that includes a world view. But they don't exactly work together; for example, using that question, the map widget does not recognize the United States. I know you can use the three-digit country codes with that widget. But what I'm wondering (besides the obvious question of WHY these don't work together) is if the widget could be made to work off the recode values or variable naming for that question, rather than the displayed text. Then we could just put in the three digit codes, and that would fix most of it. Anyone tried that?
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 27 August 2018, 17:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Didn't tried this combination yet. Thanks for sharing.

I would request you to share the same with Qualtrics support and they will pass on this to the engineering team to look into it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @raperm! Be sure to check out this support page on the Map View Widget! If you are still unable to get this working, feel free to reach out to our Support Team!

Leave a Reply