Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Editor: Higlighting chapters & questions

ClaudiaWo
ClaudiaWo Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited July 28 in Custom Code

Dear community,

I would like to highlight new headings/chapters with a uniform background and colored numerization of the questions as in this example (here with blue background and blue numerization):

Is there any chance to do so?

Many thanks for your help!

Answers

• rondev
    rondev Community Member Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Using HTML and CSS, you can do this. For example paste the below snippet in HTML view:

<div style="padding:10px;background:#bee2f0"><span style="padding:10px 20px;background:#46b6e3">1</span><br><br>Question text goes here</div> .

Output:

• ClaudiaWo

Thanks for your answer! The thing is, I don't want to do this manually... is there any chance to change it in the look & feel menu for every section?

• ClaudiaWo

How can I colour the question text here? Now it is grey, but I'd need it in blue. Do you have a hint for me?

• rondev
    rondev Community Member Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    <div style="padding:10px;background:#bee2f0"><span style="padding:10px 20px;background:#46b6e3">1</span><br><br><span style="color:#46b6e3" >Question text goes here</span></div>

You can change the hex code as needed.

• ClaudiaWo

But this is a manul approach but I would like to change it in the look & feel for every Header